My Blog List

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog 18: Difficulties that i had during this essay

            I find the research paper to be actually pretty interesting and I enjoy looking up research for it, but the problem that I faced was looking for the information that I needed in a website that had a surplus amount of information. For this essay, most of my sources came from articles in the New York Times website. In the website, they categorize their articles in parts and dates, but i would have liked it to be a little more specific+. It would have been nice to also have the option to look through "ecomony" or "drug issues" instead of looking by parts in a month.
          I learned a lot about 1995, but i had trouble finding statistics on teens dropping out of school in the 90's. The information that was being given wasn't exactly reliable. I still need to go to the library and see if i can find more research based on how the economic standards were during the mid 90's because the information that i found wasn't too clear and a little shady.
          I incorporated some of the lessons learned in class, but not all of them. I am saving that for the editing part of my draft as soon as i get more information first. I worry less about the grammar until I have all the information I need. As for the down shifting, I still have ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment