My Blog List

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog 19: Reflection on Archives Essay

The archives essay was rather interesting and it was great to use primary sources for this paper, but at the same time I felt that I was very limited with sources. The introduction to the Archives section was really helpful and the lady made me feel really smart, I just thought that there weren't enough articles to use for this paper. I can't really say what was more difficult because for the major research essay, I felt that I couldn't find enough statistics to prove a lot of the points that I wanted to prove. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the time to go to the Archive room to look for articles from the 90's that may have been relevant to the movie I was watching.
I don't have any complaints about the paper really, I just had trouble finding reliable sources and most of my sources came from articles in the NYtimes. I really don't know how else to elaborate on this, everything was pretty straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment